5.14.2014

More fanart!


Haha, it's surprisingly difficult to keep up with all the small little details in the FE:A clothes, especially in the fashion disaster Chrom is and the little gold/purple detailing on the Tactician clothing. But at least I now know what not to forget and what to keep in mind next time for more fanart. I love these guys, I really do.

So yeah, I thought it was interesting and pretty darn cute that in the height comparisons for the barracks convos, Aisa could essentially be the shortest person in the royal blue-haired family and just lining her up like this makes me deliriously happy. Hahaha, she's so tiny!!! She can pretty much be swung around by her entire family, though she might not appreciate that so much.

I also thought this was going to be easy to draw off and post, but NOPE, forgot to consider the amount of people I was drawing in this group pic and the different colors and shading and ugh. So, yeah, once again I underestimated the time and it took a bit to finish this tiny thing. Still, I like how it came out, though I didn't do anything especially adventurous in my coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment