5.06.2014

EYYYYY NEW BACKGROUND!

So this was simultaneously exhausting and fun to do. It didn't come out as seamless and I had wanted it (it's a bit top heavy with both the cat and the crow designs), but I'm pretty happy how it comes together as a wallpaper.



So the top represents an old alter-ego that my online name comes from--Rikaneko. It was a weird sort of sphinx thing, but I'm fond of the creature nevertheless. The creature is also a bit devilish so I put her on top of some thorns and a rose motif.

The bottom is my second favorite creature which is a raven. My favorite flora is also Lily of the Valley, so I combined the two to make the second part of the background. 


Now, here's the actual wallpaper thing that you're currently seeing. I inverted the wallpaper at one point by mistake and I ended up really liking how it looked it so maybe when my eyes get tired of looking at this color scheme, I'll change it to the first image below.



I also changed my icons according to what sites' I was replacing. The first was tumblr while the other was for any site that had the new background.


SO YEAH. WOO! GO INSOMNIA!





No comments:

Post a Comment