5.07.2014

Fire Emblem: Awakening! And another thing.

Haha, I'm finally getting around to posting fanart for Fire Emblem: Awakening. I pretty much played it for the story rather than the gameplay (thus remaining safely in Normal Casual) and just fudging around with conversations and appearances. STILL, it was really fun to play and I love everyone in this game. They're all so unexpectedly weird and the music is so wonderful and there's so much content and awwwwwugh it's a good game!


These two were my first characters. I played Atra first and had utterly no idea what I was doing until midway into the story while Aisa was the second play through, thus making me do the whole marriage chart shebang to get the best breed of kid for my Galeforce child army. 

Oh, Fire Emblem and your moral ambiguities….

On more relevant things, I tried out Kyle T Webster's brush set (I…I think?) for some pressure heavy lineart. Unfortunately I don't quite have a steady hand so I have to work more on that and being more sparse on making such lines. It was still very pretty to use, though.


This was a quick doodle to test out if my computer was all right again. This was a song prompt from Sleeping At Last by Saturn. Haha, not much else to say on this.

Aaaaand, I think that's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment